Friday, November 30, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...chaos

Between not sleeping and being sick...I am feeling like the dreaded zombie. I hate zombies. I would just about kill for a good night's sleep. Attie is still snoozing with me, which makes for bruising napping...not sleep. She is recovering from having her tonsils out a few days ago. She is doing well, griping about not being able to play and trying to dodge taking her medicine. Totally my kid.

KC has joined the household again....a miraculous thing. A stranger showed up a few days ago with him in his car...most bizarre thing ever. He smells like a skunk and I still have not been able to get rid of that smell, but he's home and fitting right in. I think that's about it for this little blurb...see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment