Sunday, June 20, 2010

Still in a holding pattern

Chris goes back to see the doctor this week. He'll bump up his therapy and all. We are still 2 months out from him being able to go back to work. Things are tight but we are making it. We've had to do some shuffling with bills and things, but so far everything has gotten paid. Chris is driving me nuts...he stays in a perpetual bad mood. I'll be glad when he goes back to work...lol. Just think...September gets here and it will just be me for most of the day. Kids will be in school, Chris at work, and what will I do? I have no idea, but I hope I enjoy it! I'll be able to get my nails done without having to have a babysitter. I can go grocery shopping by myself. I can go out to lunch with friends kid free. Catch up with friends I have long neglected due to not having a sitter. But I'm also a little apprehensive about it. I've not been kidless in over 9 years. All I know is being mom...so what's it gonna feel like to have time to myself with no mom requirements? I do know I'll spend some time at the school, volunteering and such. And there will be the field trips. All in all I think I will be ok with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment