Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost a break down, but not quite

Well, it's no secret that Chris and I have been under lots of stress. And I've been handling it pretty well up until about a month ago. Then 2 weeks ago, I started crashing. Panic attacks everyday, migraines, anxiety through the roof...all of it. I got to see the doctor today and we have tweeked my meds. I've seriously upped my pill count, but tonight I feel slightly calmer. I don't have a huge headache tonight...so I will declare victory for a small step forward. We've left my Geodon alone, left the Buspar alone as well, upped my Celexa and added Inderal. I've gone from taking 3 pills a night to taking 12 spaced out through out the day. That will be hard for me to get used to, I'm not used to needing meds during daylight hours. I'm hoping that a side effect of the Inderal will be lowered blood pressure, cause mine's been a little high lately. I did get the troublesome tooth out Friday, so that is also a good thing. I'm still a little sore from the numbing injections...but hey, over all, not so bad. I've been sleeping a little more during the day as well since then, not sure why...maybe just all of this combined and I need the extra couple hours of sleep. So, that's the news from this front...here's hoping that calmer days are in my future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment