Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oy Vey

I am trying not to panic, really I am. Chris is off work and we are not sure when he'll be able to go back. We are not 100% sure the short term disability will kick in in 2 weeks. We are not sure of anything. Me going back to work has been discussed, but what if I can't handle it? I mean, hell, I have trouble keeping my house clean....how the hell am I supposed to handle a job? The whole business scares the shit out of me. And what would I do? I let my certification lapse, I never intended to work again. I don't even know if I can get re-certified at this point. Holy crap, holy crap, holy freaking crap. I want to buy tubes...bad. A sure sign that I'm stressed. Well, Chris just got home....maybe I can calm down enough to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment