Monday, January 31, 2011

Excitement!!

I am so excited! We filed our taxes! ( How often do you hear that? lol) We are getting back a large chunk of change. We will be able to pay off 3 bills and still have money left over for a little indulgence! I am so ready for those bills to be paid off! Life will be so much easier with those paid off. The kids should be able to start back to karate once some money is freed up for gas. Then I won't be paying useless karate dues. And if my van doesn't break, which I have this horrible feeling that it will, I might be able to get my camera that I've wanted for 3 years now. I just have this horrible feeling that the van is gonna die...I don't know why...fear of Murphy's Law maybe. Either way, 3 bills get paid off....so I'm happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment