Thursday, January 20, 2011

School begins...

Chris had his first full week of school this week. It went well. It looks like all the worrying he did over getting behind during the snow was for nothing. He's ahead in most of his classes. I think when he settles in his stress level will go down...at least I hope so. We discussed him just going to school and not working while he's in school, he's giving it some thought. Attie's birthday went well. We had cupcakes and ice cream and she loved it. She got some nice jewelry for her birthday. I handed down my diamond earrings and necklace to her and mom got her a cross necklace. She didn't want to go back to school after being out a week, and all this week she hasn't been real happy about going. Well, until today...they had a pep rally and she was excited about that. Some motivational thing about not being a bully with a guy dressed up as a fox doing tricks and things. She was really excited about it when I picked her up. Emma and Kaelyn are doing well. Both made good grades on their last report cards. Other than they have been trying to take each others heads of nothing really out of the ordinary with them. As for me, I talked with Chris and I'm going to start individual therapy this year. I go for my reintake in February and I'm going to have them change me over. I've wasted a year in group, I'm ready to move on. Maybe I can make some real progress this year. Maybe, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment