Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm having a bad day

It's been a horrible week and it's only Tuesday. I feel like I'm as low as I can get right now. I just feel crushed beneath all this weight. Everybody says to hang on, but I've hung on till my nails are bloody...how much longer do I have to hang here in limbo? Everybody says, God will not give you more than you can handle...well, thanks for the advice, but you are not living in my circumstance. It's easy to say those words when you have a job and some income and a little money to put gas in your car. When I say I don't have any money...it's not a figure of speech. I've been depending on other people to put gas in my van for months. Other people have been paying my bills, so my power didn't get cut off. I am out of resources, I'm at the bottom of the barrel, I have no where else to go. Literally. Everytime I turn my head, something else is coming at me and I can not keep up anymore. I really wanna say that I have hope left, but I don't feel like I do. Maybe it's there and I just don't know it. I am sick and tired of being the well dressed version of a street bum, I know bums who have more than I have. Just one good thing is all I'm asking...just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment