Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Challenging Day

Today was really challenging for me. I kept my head in the computer most of the day making siggy's to take the edge off. I've been having some rough days for a little under a week, I've been having more hallucinations and more memory loss. It has been grinding on me a good bit. I can't even remember the end of sentences I start saying, I just stop mid sentence and I can't go any farther with it. I go tomorrow to my monthly therapist's appointment, so I'm going to talk with her about all this and see if I can get some more meds as I am almost out. I really will be in trouble if I run out of meds. We got a big blow to our plans for this week today. Chris's vacation was canceled, he will be working 4 am shifts this week. Which sucks. A coworker had a death in the family and Chris has to cover his shifts, I know it's a good thing for him to do and I don't fault him for it. But it really messed up our week with the kids. He's going to see if he can take next week off and he will get a 3 day weekend this weekend, so we're gonna do as much as we can this weekend. I know we will be going to the zoo Saturday and maybe someplace on Friday. Another sour note, my van is still not fixed. We waited all day for Chris's brother to come and do the work and he did not show again. This is the second time he's not shown up and I can't drive my van and it has to be fixed by this weekend or our travel plans are over and the kids AEA week is just them sitting at home without anything special. I'm crossing my fingers that he gets his butt up here and does the work this week. Well, that's all for now. I've vented and I feel better for it. Lots of things are out of my control and that is making me feel very....unanchored. I feel like things are swirling all around me and I can't catch them, which no doubt accounts for my grouchiness. Well, maybe things will get better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment