Saturday, March 20, 2010

As spring break comes to a close

This has been the worst spring break in history!! I am glad it is over. We, of course, had the plague for most of the week. And then my uncle died last night. So we are getting ready for the funeral Monday. I'm not sure I'll even send the kids to school Monday...I'd just have to pull them right back out to have them ready for the funeral in time. So I'm not sure it's worth the headache of getting them up and ready for school in the first place. Poor Julie called earlier today, she has the swine flu....and she's worried she's given it to everyone else. She can't go back to work for a week. They thought Chris had the swine flu as well...so we've had our dose of bad luck for now. Chris is still looking forward to his time off next week. He's modified the days he was going to take off, but he'll still get a 3 day weekend out of it. I'm looking forward to being able to see our friends again and having some good food. I'm ready for some laughter after this week. The kids did get out and play a little today and some yesterday as well. At least they got to do that much...maybe tomorrow will continue with this nice weather and they can play out tomorrow as well before we head out to the funeral home...

No comments:

Post a Comment