Friday, March 12, 2010

Well that didn't go as planned...

But whatever does? I left early this morning intending on getting all my errands done before I met my mom to go shopping. I'm halfway through breakfast (Attie and I always eat breakfast out on Friday mornings) and my phone rings. It's the school, saying Kaelyn got sick on the bus and I need to come get her. Okies, off I go to the school. I get there and check Kae out and then Emma's teacher walks in and says Emma is not feeling well either. So, I check Emma out and call the doctor. I got them both an appointment by some miracle. Well, they do the routine strep test, which thankfully turns out negative for both girls. So maybe it's a virus. He said both had some serious sinus drainage going on...so that could be it as well. Well, other than Kaelyn feeling a little green after lunch...they've been perfectly fine. I can't figure it out. They had called me Monday about Emma feeling ill and wanting me to pick her up, which I did and she came home and played outside all day. I am begining to think they are just trying to get kids to go home for any reason. Well, either way, my day did not go as planned. It wasn't bad. It just wasn't as planned. I can't complain, I seem to have been spared not only strep but a virus as well...so knock on wood. Right now the kids are watching The Electric Company...there's a cool video on right now. I'll see if I can find it and post it. I actually want it as a ringtone. Well I can't embed it but I'll leave the link for you. It's Wyclef Jean doing Electric City. Check it out it's cool!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQHijbqEB_E

No comments:

Post a Comment