Monday, March 8, 2010

Just my luck

Well, the other night Ridge snapped at Attie and I jumped up off the couch and beat him for it. I ended up in the ER because I thought I broke my hand, turns out I just banged it up pretty good...nothing broken. Since then Ridge has been the image of perfection, not a paw out of place. I've been watching him closely, especially when Attie is around. He's gone up to her and headbutted her, walked past her and stood beside her without any issues. And I've gone batty trying to guess what it was that happened. I think she got too close to him and brushed him when he was asleep and it scared him. That's the only thing I can think of. I called the adoption center and talked with them and he does not have a history of aggression, so I'm just drawing a blank on the whole thing. Attie's not afraid of him at all, it seems to have had no effect on her at all. I told the adoption center I'd give it a few days and see what happened and call them back and let them know what was going on. Well the kids just got home, so I'm off....

No comments:

Post a Comment