Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blogging, Blogging, Blogging

Sing that to the tune of "Rawhide" and you have the mood I'm in. A little quacky. Hehe Not much going on. Went to lunch with my parents today, that was nice. And tomorrow I'm going to Decatur with my mom, so that will be fun. At least it'll be out of the house. Finally get to get the window on Chris' car fixed....Monday morning for that. I'll be happy to have my van back again! I still have to work out how I'm gonna get groceries in the morning while my mom is getting her hair cut...I'm one vehicle short. It's turned out to be a nice day today...it started off with a lovely little thunderstorm and now the sun is shining...so not bad. I'm glad the weather is getting warmer...I hate the cold. I like Christmas and all, but after Christmas it's just cold and that just doesn't get it! I just looked around me and realized I am surrounded by sleeping animals. Seriously, every animal in my house is gathered around me and is sleeping. It's kind of creepy. Other than that, just sitting her enjoying the nice quiet of the house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment