Monday, March 15, 2010

A good way to start spring break

Yeah, not so much. We've had the virus. Kaelyn and Emma had it over the weekend. Chris had it today. Just waiting on me and Attie to get it now. I'm hoping I get sick credit and am allowed to skip it. I'm sick enough as it is! What a wonderful start to spring break! We've been holed up in the house avoiding everyone....and yet my father still managed to get it as well. I have been seriously slacking on my housework since I've been sick...so tomorrow I'm gonna have to kick it into gear and get this place caught back up. That'll be loads of fun. Right now I'm just trying not to strangle the kids....they are driving me nuts. If they are not at each other's throats, they are banging on the walls and floors and generally trying to dismantle the house. I predict a fun week ahead for me...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment