Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday's thought for the week

It's been a boring week. Well, not totally. We did get the den done. Yay!! But I've found that with a nice, clean house...I am bored out of my skull. I am guessing that I will figure out more things to do with my time as I get used to keeping my new schedule. Ridge is settling in pretty well....he's a barker. Which will definitely get you out of bed at 5:30 in the morning. He barks at the cat, he barks at Heat, he barks at me when he thinks I've been on the computer too long. Other than that, life has been non-eventful. I think I'm gonna have to commit to a few more bad habits to fill my time...hehehe. Anyway, my thought for today is that tranquility is a state of mind. I've come to this conclussion while I've sat on my love seat and stared at the wall. I find that I enjoy the sound of a perfectly quiet house. It's nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment