Monday, March 22, 2010

The Bad Luck Continues!!

As if we have not had enough of it. Someone shot Brownie today. He looks like he is going to be ok. I was low down on one of his rear legs. Vet said to keep it clean and let it heal up on it's own, that messing with it was just more likely to cause an infection. He's in the house in his crate sleeping right now. I guess by the time he heals up he's gonna be a house dog too. He doesn't like staying in the house all the time though...but what can I do? I can't have him getting shot at all the time. At least it wasn't one of the greys....Ridge got out earlier and was running around loose for about 20 minutes....I was terrified I'd never catch him. But when he got tired he ran back into the house. Ok...there is something making a weird noise outside my house...I"m gonna go see what it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment